Sunday, October 06, 2013

Wow time is passing so quickly I can't even remember what I've been doing the last few days.

I've been complaining to everyone that this has got to be the fastest passing semester ever,
and also the most demanding one.
):
From here I've got an assignment due every week til school closes,
yet I feel compelled to just give it my 120% because it's really a make-it-or-break-it semester before I go on exchange next year.

And I don't know why but I just cannot focus on doing work at all,
like I have an attention span of a goldfish and there seem nothing I can do about it.

In other news, it's recess week this week!
Not that I have anything exciting in particular planned,
just a truck load of back log.
Sigh me.

Despite the lackluster in this post, I'm actually very content with life right now (:
If you should know.

No comments: